Why Peter Grandich & Company?
In a country that continues to move away from the Judeo-Christian values that once made it great, Peter Grandich & Company strives to bring its clients’ faith, values and finances together so they can live a more integrated spiritual life in an increasingly secular society. We make it our responsibility to help ensure your finances reach their full potential. We accomplish this by offering unmatched experience and world-class service. It is our belief that when our faith permeates throughout our financial planning strategies, our clientele can experience a healthier relationship with money and live more generous lives.
“In the world of finance, where far too often people speak in platitudes, Peter Grandich delivers a concise, intelligent, and at times humorous look at the markets. Peter may ruffle a few feathers, but his expertise should not be ignored.” – Guy Adami, CNBC-TV Contributor
“There is nobody on Wall Street who is kinder than Peter. Listen to him and enjoy his book. Even when he is wrong (and everyone is at some time or another), you can be sure that Peter will give you honest advice.” – John Crudele, Columnist for the New York Post
Six Essential Personal Characteristics of Peter Grandich For Your Consideration of His Services
1. He embraces Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior;
2. He envelops the guidance written in the Holy Scripture in his conduct of life;
3. He encompasses the financial wisdom written in the Holy Bible which relates to matters of finance;
4. Believes only Almighty God knows the future;
5. Implores acceptance that traditional financial planning is a badly flawed process;
6. His financial premise is built on improving cash flow, not net worth, as the key to financial success.
In conjunction with his team, Peter Grandich will serve his clients by:
- Exposing the fallacy of traditional financial planning and educating his clients with proven and logical financial solutions;
- Demonstrating that improving cash flow is the true key to financial success and revealing the methods to attain that goal;
- Showing that knowledge and experience, not blind prognostication, is critical to assuring a stable financial plan;
- Scouring every inch of a financial products to make certain that all bases are covered and that his clients’ interests are protected by spotting little things that may go unnoticed by other financial professionals, those of which could prove to be financially detrimental.
Interested to learn more? Call (732) 642-3992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.