- With the 2nd quarter ending today, plus major holidays in Canada and U.S. this long weekend, book-squaring in financial markets should dominate trading today. I’ll have a full review of the first half of 2022 and outlook for the rest of 2022 and beyond, by the second week of July. Meanwhile:
- As we deplete our strategic reserves for stupid, political reasons, our #1 enemy (don’t let anyone tell you China is not our enemy) is doing the opposite and not on their hands and knees. And know “sky-high” gasoline and diesel prices are aided in part by refinary shutdowns from Covid and other factors. Why would any oil company build new, or restart old ones, with an administration that has told them to go to Hell?
- To all the financial journalists who have, and continue to do so, profile and speak only positive about, Michael Saylor, a man who not only has a history of horrible investment decisions, but literally repeatedly commit the #1 cardinal sin in “Investing 101” – telling everybody to sell everything and anything, and buy just Bitcoin (and leveraged one-self if needed too). To all you “criminal-supporting” journalists (and no place more guilty in my book than “TOUT-TV/CNBC”) –
- Western civilization faces its deepest crisis since the resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Get Woke, Go Broke: Hollywood Is Dying And They Deserve It
- Get out of Dodge…and NYC, LA, Chicago...
- Never has it been more challenging for me to remain a faithful Catholic! Satan is not just at the door, but roaming within HQ!
To my Canadian Friends:
Blessed holiday weekends to all Canadians and Americans.